About Me

My photo
23. London. Buyer's Admin Assistant. FASHION. When in doubt, Overdress. I like... fashion. CHANEL. big earrings. TOPSHOP. singing. blusher. models. Look magazine. Stylist magazine. short dresses. the french language. Mulberry. photographs. Larkin. apricot scrub. yellow mini eggs. Sauvignon Blanc. Vogue. The Cotswolds. London. Twitter- @Catrindarling

Saturday 28 January 2012

28.01.12

Wearing: Aztec dress (Boohoo.com). Feather Earrings (Accessorize). St Germain lipstick (MAC). And not a lot else! 

Listening to: Mini mixes on YouTube: Jack Beats, Redlight, 16bit getting hyped for the CYNT Warehouse Party tonight!




So my new dress from boohoo.com arrived and I really like it. I think it'll be perfect for now with tights and layers and then even more perfect for the summer. It screams 'festival' attire! The only slightly annoying thing is that the top bandeau bit with the zip goes slightly too high up so I've had to fold it a bit and clip it so it's shorter. Because of the zip I think it'd be hard to alter as well so clips will have to suffice!

These earrings are amazing as well. I got them for my birthday in December and I love them! They're the perfect length to fall in line with my hair length and feather accessories are going to be huge in SS12 so I'm ahead of the game!

I'll post again later or tomorrow after the Warehouse Party, but just wanted to show you all the new dress!

Big love. As always..

No comments:

Post a Comment