About Me

My photo
23. London. Buyer's Admin Assistant. FASHION. When in doubt, Overdress. I like... fashion. CHANEL. big earrings. TOPSHOP. singing. blusher. models. Look magazine. Stylist magazine. short dresses. the french language. Mulberry. photographs. Larkin. apricot scrub. yellow mini eggs. Sauvignon Blanc. Vogue. The Cotswolds. London. Twitter- @Catrindarling

Friday 27 January 2012

27.01.12

Wearing: Animal print peplum knitted top (River Island). 'Super skinny' jeans (New Look. Very cheap and lasting well). Suede ankle boots (Marks & Spencer). Pearl collar necklace (TOPSHOP). Tan belt (Oasis).

Listening to: Light Up (The World)- Yasmin feat. Shy FX &Ms Dynamite.



The second picture is really just to show you the proper shape/movement of the top.

So this is just a casual outfit for a day in uni (yawn!) I'm hoping my boohoo order arrives today as I want to show it to you and wear it out to the warehouse thing tomorrow night!
I've also been discussing with my twinny and we're trying to arrange a day for her to pop over to Cardiff so I can style her! I'll let you know when we've decided when that's going to happen! I can't wait! It'll be like buying clothes and spending money without the major guilt!! Ideal! Maybe I should pursue a career as a personal shopper if the fashion buying path doesn't work out?!

I also brought my hair appointment forward. I decided I couldn't wait that long for a change. SO a week today I'll be having a long overdue colour and cut!
Almost forgot to mention as well, I have a new cosmetic/beauty love and it's such a basic! Johnson's 'Dreamy Skin' Night Facial Wipes. They smell like the Johnson's baby bubble bath and made my skin feel gorgeous this morning!

This Lana Del Rey 'Video Games' video gives me such goosebumps! I'm intrigued by the drunk girl @ 1.55 though. Does anyone know who she is?!

Thank you all so much for reading this blog as well! It means a lot to know that people are actually taking note of what I'm writing and I'm not just writing into cyberspace!
Big love. As always.

No comments:

Post a Comment