About Me

My photo
23. London. Buyer's Admin Assistant. FASHION. When in doubt, Overdress. I like... fashion. CHANEL. big earrings. TOPSHOP. singing. blusher. models. Look magazine. Stylist magazine. short dresses. the french language. Mulberry. photographs. Larkin. apricot scrub. yellow mini eggs. Sauvignon Blanc. Vogue. The Cotswolds. London. Twitter- @Catrindarling

Wednesday 25 January 2012

25.01.12

Wearing: (Very casual outfit today). Blue and white striped jersey dress (H&M but there are sooo many of these around). Camel cardigan/shawl (TOPSHOP). Belt (Vintage). Leggings (TOPSHOP but a standard pair). Brown studded boots (M&S). Nude watch (Swatch).
Listening to: Video Games- Lana Del Rey (in love with this girl's voice and her in general. Beautiful).
                   On My Mind ft. William Cartwright- Joker




Also, just wanted to shout about my new mascara. Normally I find a type I like and stick to it religiously. BUT. I was given the Maybelline 'Colossal Volume Express Cat Eyes' mascara for Christmas and it's amazing. I'm lucky that I have quite long lashes anyway but the amount of coverage and curl on them after using this was brilliant. I also just bought some MAC 'Blacktrack Fluidline' gel eyeliner. I'm not so good with the make-up side of things so if I can make it look good then anyone can. Bit pricey but well worth it for long-lasting eyeliner in terms of staying power and the amount you get- should last me a year at least!!



Made my first ever orders at 'boohoo.com' and 'lavishalice.com' so when they arrive I'll whack some outfit posts up...as long as they fit/look nice! Ha!

Big love. As always.

No comments:

Post a Comment