About Me

My photo
23. London. Buyer's Admin Assistant. FASHION. When in doubt, Overdress. I like... fashion. CHANEL. big earrings. TOPSHOP. singing. blusher. models. Look magazine. Stylist magazine. short dresses. the french language. Mulberry. photographs. Larkin. apricot scrub. yellow mini eggs. Sauvignon Blanc. Vogue. The Cotswolds. London. Twitter- @Catrindarling

Friday 27 April 2012

27.04.12

Wearing: Leather-look jacket (Miss Selfridge), Leopard-print basic dress (H&M), Belt (Vintage), Boots (M&S)

Listening to: Jessie Ware- 110%




I am loving my new leather-look jacket! It goes with almost anything and is so easy to wear! When I first bought it I was a bit nervous about how to style it, but it's actually really easy! I have yet to find something that I wouldn't want to wear it with! This basic cotton dress was a great find this week! It's from good old H&M and cost a grand total of £7.99 so it's very purse friendly. It's the kind of dress that you can have in your wardrobe to pull out if and when you're being indecisive about what to wear! Last night I wore it to do my student radio show and then went straight to a bar/club to see Alt-Whitman (High Contrast's alter-ego/bit on the side) and it was a great outfit choice! It's an easy fabric and an easy shape to pull off as well, and comes in various other block colours and prints! The only one thing I'd say about it though is that it is a little north of the knee, if you know what I mean! I'm waiting for the weather to improve to work out whether it'll be too short to wear without tights...We don't want any impromptu 'flashing' on a breezy day! 

This gorgeous ring is from TOPSHOP...and, even better, it's in the sale. It was originally £16.50 and is currently half price which I think is an absolute bargain for something as pretty and interesting as this! The colouring and shape reminds me of a little cluster of globes. The TOPSHOP sale has some really good jewellery in it at the moment so I'd definitely suggest getting online or down to a store soon! A unique accessory has the ability to transform an entire look, so don't under-estimate the power of a new piece of jewellery!

Big Love. As Always.x.


2 comments:

  1. I love your style! I always enjoy coming on your blog and seeing the latest updates! Keep it up!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for taking the time to read my ramblings! Haha! Let me know if there's anything you like/don't like as well! Lots of love.x.

    ReplyDelete