About Me

My photo
23. London. Buyer's Admin Assistant. FASHION. When in doubt, Overdress. I like... fashion. CHANEL. big earrings. TOPSHOP. singing. blusher. models. Look magazine. Stylist magazine. short dresses. the french language. Mulberry. photographs. Larkin. apricot scrub. yellow mini eggs. Sauvignon Blanc. Vogue. The Cotswolds. London. Twitter- @Catrindarling

Thursday 3 May 2012

03.05.12

Wearing: Black chiffon blouse (Urban Outfitters), Brown leather shorts (Topshop), Beige/neutral coloured wedges (New Look), Blue ring (Topshop).

Listening to: Rudimental- Feel The Love (Ft. John Newman).


Revision for my law finals is well under-way and I am loving having this blog to take me away from the stresses of exams for a little while! Being able to pop into town and go shopping for things to feature in my outfit posts is always fun as well! I'm currently using shopping as my 'treat' incentive for working hard and, so far, it's working very well indeed!

So there are lots of flash sales and reduced bits and pieces flying around the high street at the moment and this gorgeous chiffon blouse is one of them! I fell in love with it straight away as I feel like it's a(nother) staple item that every girl should have in her wardrobe. So easy to throw on for lots of  different occasions! I especially like the 'cut-out' detail on the front and back of the shoulders, it makes it a little bit special and you feel like you're showing a little bit of skin. This makes it perfect to wear for day as well as evening! The added bonus is that the blouse was also in the sale! I think it was about £20 which I thought was a great find! You always know it's a good sale purchase if you looked at it when it was full-price!

Big Love. As Always.
x.

1 comment:

  1. I must admit, I've always been slightly apprehensive about wearing leather shorts but I can't believe how versatile they are! Love how you've teamed them with this gorgeous blouse-I may just take the plunge myself! Great blog, as always.

    ReplyDelete