About Me

My photo
23. London. Buyer's Admin Assistant. FASHION. When in doubt, Overdress. I like... fashion. CHANEL. big earrings. TOPSHOP. singing. blusher. models. Look magazine. Stylist magazine. short dresses. the french language. Mulberry. photographs. Larkin. apricot scrub. yellow mini eggs. Sauvignon Blanc. Vogue. The Cotswolds. London. Twitter- @Catrindarling

Sunday 22 April 2012

22.04.12

Wearing: 'Jamaica' sun dress (TOPSHOP) (£36), Black faux-leather jacket (Miss Selfridge) (I think this was around £45), Suede boots (M&S), Watch (Swatch).


Listening to: Mele- Beamer.



So the student loan dropped and I decided to treat myself to some new clothes before things get intense with revision for final exams and I officially have no life! I am absolutely in love with these new purchases! I decided to buy some things that will be wearable now but also see me through to the summer months. When the shops are transitioning from one season to another I always find that if you don't buy things when you see them initially, they always sell out really quickly and you can't get them again! This always seems to happen to me so I've learnt my lesson and I generally just buy it when I see it...I can always take it back if it doesn't fit into my wardrobe very well. I love the 'Jamaica' themed print on the sun dress and the 'bralet' style of the top makes it a really flattering shape too. The leather jacket is kind of a 'staple item' to have in the wardrobe and it will definitely be versatile enough to go with a lot of different looks! I am a big fan of it!

I took an impromptu trip to 'Motion' in Bristol last night to see Major Lazer (among others) and it was verrrry good! The leather jacket got it's debut as well but I'm pretty sure I spent a great deal of the night checking to see if it was still wrapped around my bag- I was very paranoid about dropping it!

One last thing, if any readers of this blog have any thoughts or comments about my posts and my outfits please feel free to comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts- especially if you've been inspired to buy any of the items in my posts!

Big love. As always.
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment