About Me

My photo
23. London. Buyer's Admin Assistant. FASHION. When in doubt, Overdress. I like... fashion. CHANEL. big earrings. TOPSHOP. singing. blusher. models. Look magazine. Stylist magazine. short dresses. the french language. Mulberry. photographs. Larkin. apricot scrub. yellow mini eggs. Sauvignon Blanc. Vogue. The Cotswolds. London. Twitter- @Catrindarling

Wednesday 8 February 2012

08.02.12

Wearing: Lace floral dress (TOPSHOP), Nude Heels (Dorothy Perkins), Pearl effect collar necklace (TOPSHOP), Gold hoop earrings (TOPSHOP).

Listening to: Benjamin Francis Leftwich- Pictures (beautiful track).


So I said I wasn't going to 'over-blog' but I had to get this outfit post out while I thought about it! This is a(nother) new dress courtesy of TOPSHOP. I tried it on over Christmas at home and loved it but thought it was a bit too expensive as I was counting the pennies (typical student). BUT I somehow had vouchers left over post-Christmas so I decided to splurge. I just think it's so easy to dress up and down. I wore it with a cropped fur jacket from H&M on the weekend and it looked lovely and kept me toasty!

So last night was a bit 'off the cuff'. We originally popped down to our local pub for a uni social, but ended up entering the pub quiz! Lo and behold, a few drinks and some head scratching later, we actually won!! £100 cash prize which we then went out and spent ridiculously quickly in a club. Apparently £100 doesn't go as far as you'd think. It was also the quickest my flatmate and I have everrrr got ready for a night out so the picture above is the best I could pull out in 10 minutes! Ha!

Also, this is the new hair. Not sure if you can see it very well in that picture, it's actually a lot 'redder' in real life.

Big love. As always

No comments:

Post a Comment