About Me

My photo
23. London. Buyer's Admin Assistant. FASHION. When in doubt, Overdress. I like... fashion. CHANEL. big earrings. TOPSHOP. singing. blusher. models. Look magazine. Stylist magazine. short dresses. the french language. Mulberry. photographs. Larkin. apricot scrub. yellow mini eggs. Sauvignon Blanc. Vogue. The Cotswolds. London. Twitter- @Catrindarling

Saturday 6 October 2012

06.10.12

Wearing: Mid length jersey dress (Topshop), Grey knitted jumper (H&M), Tan boots (Topshop), Frilly socks (Topshop), Fluro necklace (H&M), Pink Nouveau lipstick (MAC).

Listening to: Mosca Feat. Katy B - What You Came For




So the weather is starting to change which means that the wardrobe is in somewhat of a limbo status at the moment! It's always this time of year that we rush to buy our winter staples, I'm thinking coat, boots, thick knits... I've realised that my take on A/W dressing is very lazy indeed! I basically transition my S/S clothes by incorporating a few more layers or some thick black or patterned tights. This year I'm going to try and break that cycle and actually invest in some true winter pieces so that I don't look mental in little dresses come December!! I have been adding to my collection of leggings lately which I think we'll come in handy as it starts getting colder! I got a lovely pair from River Island a few days ago- they're in the wash at the moment but I'll do a post of them maybe tomorrow or early next week.

This is just a quick outfit post today. I'm planning on doing a SS13 post verrrry soon after the hype of the many fashion weeks to see what's already filtering down onto the high street as a preview of what's to come next year!

Big Love. As Always.
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment