About Me

My photo
23. London. Buyer's Admin Assistant. FASHION. When in doubt, Overdress. I like... fashion. CHANEL. big earrings. TOPSHOP. singing. blusher. models. Look magazine. Stylist magazine. short dresses. the french language. Mulberry. photographs. Larkin. apricot scrub. yellow mini eggs. Sauvignon Blanc. Vogue. The Cotswolds. London. Twitter- @Catrindarling

Monday 21 May 2012

21.05.12

Wearing: Raspberry-coloured ball dress (Coast), Raspberry heels (Next), St Germain Lipstick (MAC).

Listening to: Deaf Havana- Little White Lies feat. Portia Conn (something a little different to my normal choices!)


So sorry I haven't blogged lately. Everything else in my life seems to have fallen into oblivion at the moment due to university finals! I've been living what feels like 24/7 in the library for what seems like forever so I haven't really had much time to think about clothes or outfit posts lately. My library attire isn't worthy of outfit posts either, so I thought I'd save you the hassle and the horror of my 'exam period' get-up and (lack of) make-up!

Just a short post really. This is what I wore to the Cardiff University Media Awards a few weeks back. Somehow I lucked out and managed to find shoes that were a perfect match for the raspberry colour of the dress! Sheer coincidence, I swear! The dress is kind of 'standard' Coast. For the last few years Coast have been making variations of this dress and tweaking them for each season. I really love the length of it though. I always immediately go straight for short, body-con cuts but I think now that the weather is picking up (yay!) I'm going to start looking into trying some different lengths. I'd really love a high-waisted, sunshine yellow, 'chiffony' material skirt in this length to wear with my denim jacket (obviously not asking much with that tight specification)!

I'm not going to drone on tonight as I need to crack back down to revision but I promise, post-exams (JUNE 1ST!!), I'll be back on the blog-hype!
Big Love. As Always.
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment